You can configure each lamp connection, by below options:
- Hardwire – connect the lamp to installation in your wall , use a standard light switch that turns the lamp on/off.
- Remote control – connect the lamp to installation in your wall, use a standard light switch that turns the lamp on/off or control it with the physical remote controller included. One remote control can operate several lamps simultaneously.
- Touch dimming - connect the lamp to installation in your wall. Turn on the lamp by touch, hold longer to dim the light.
- Wall dimmer - connect the lamp to installation in your wall, wall-mounted remote dimmer, turn your lamp on or off and adjust it's brightness with ease, quick and easy installation. Possibility to connect a push dimming switch. Philips Hue integration (Hue bridge required) or home system integration via ZigBee 3.0 (ZigBee bridge required)
- App control - connect the lamp to the wall installation. Control the lamp using the Casambi application from your phone.
Short video explaining visually connection options:
This easy and minimalist lamp gives ambient light to the wall. Its versatile design, fits into a wide variety of interiors. The lamp can be mounted vertically and horizontally. It's fun to play with it! Ceiling mounting is not recommended. The wooden housing is held on the metal frame by magnets.
Remember that wood is a natural material. That is why each lamp has a unique wood pattern. However, all dimensions and shapes are identical.